Specializing in Multi-Source GEOINT Data Fusion for Defense, ISR & Homeland Security Missions.
For decades satellite imagery has long been a core component in planning, executing and assessing defense and ISR missions around the globe. i-cubed is honored to provide imagery and remote sensing intelligence solutions and services for both operations at headquarters and warfighters in the field.
Our DataDoors and GAME geodata and geomedia platforms, backed by an unparalleled support team, provide a unique geospatial advantage for time-sensitive tactical missions along the “last tactical mile.” Our latest innovations with DataDoors “MUGG” and GAME “Fugitive” empower warfighters with simple grab-and-go imagery and geospatial media solutions for disconnected environments.
Through our unique affiliation with RGS, LLC, i-cubed is positioned to support both classified and non-classified projects.
i-cubed’s solutions support many of the major functions of Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security operations, including:
- Border Security & Protection
- Route Reconnaissance & Classification
- Mission Intelligence & Planning
- Humanitarian Relief Efforts
- Narcotics & Arms Interdiction
- Threat & Target Location Management
- Location Knowledge Transfer for Personnel Rotations
- Identifying Trends over Time, by Location (i.e. Movement of People & Equipment)
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact an i-cubed Geo-Information Specialist at +1 800.472.8328 or +1 970.482.4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org