Satellite and aerial imagery as well as other map data are key tools in the planning of new electric power facilities and transmission/distribution line projects.
Geospatially-intelligent video, photos and audio comments from your existing aerial patrols and asset inspections are invaluable in the construction and ongoing maintenance of right-of-ways. By providing a rich visual representation into the condition of your ROW assets, i-cubed can help you identify problems before they occur – like abnormal insulators on the brink of failure. It is also the perfect supplement to LiDAR for NERC compliance projects in addition to your regular ROW patrols and inspections. i-cubed is uniquely positioned to offer both solutions for your facilities and overhead line projects.
i-cubed’s solutions help resolve some of the biggest issues concerning Electric Utilities including:
- Aerial & Robotic Line Inspections
- New Line Siting & Public Buy-in
- Generation & Facilities ROW Site Selection
- Encroachment Detection & Management
- Vegetation Monitoring & Management
- Rapid Storm & Disaster Analysis & Restoration
- Utility Corridor Mapping for NERC Compliance
- Administration of Environmental & Wildlife Programs
- Managing Line Patrol Video: True Color, Infrared (IR) & Corona